Friday, May 7, 2010

FM UPDATE!

Just announced on the official FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND website are pre-orders for the long-anticipated FM #250. The ship date is scheduled for sometime this June with a price tag of $9.95 (plus shipping). It is being billed as a Forrest J. Ackerman tribute issue. The theme is described as "tongue-in-cheek", which could end up being a number of things, including a parody. In any event, I surmise it will be a tasteful remembrance of Dr. Acula and will have to throw my pointy hat in the ring by pre-ordering myself sight unseen. Incidentally, there's lots of buzz happening over at the FM website, so get on over there and check it out. Subscribers were treated recently to a $5 off apparel coupon. They've got loads of hats, shirts and other goodies. And, if they come with the monster babes who are modelling these rags, I'm buying several myself! Go shopping at the link on the ribbon to the right of this here blogroll.

1 comment:

Mike Scott said...

I hope that "tongue-in-cheek" just means a pun filled remembrance of 4SJ.