Saturday, January 29, 2011

"LISTEN TO THEM, COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG - WHAT MUSIC THEY MAKE!"


Hey, everybody! You can do Dracula's bidding and post a comment any time here at MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD. As Bela intones, I consider this blog to be as much for you as it is for me, so I encourage your feedback. Let me know what you like, what you (heavens!) don't like, or what you'd like to see more of. Heck, if you just want to heap praise, you can do that, too! In any event, I'll do my best to deliver the goods.

Also ready for your fevered finger clicking are the "emoti-text" check boxes at the bottom of each post. Go ahead, click on a few. They won't bite! While they really don't serve a huge purpose, I'm sure you'll feel much better after you try one.

It's also been great seeing visitors from the four corners of the planet spending time here. I'll be continuing to add more info about international monster magazines from time to time, 'cause there's lots of monster 'zine mayhem going on in the world right now. After all, this isn't called MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD for nuthin'!

[Image (slightly altered) from MONSTERS TO LAUGH WITH #1]

No comments: