Monday, August 15, 2011

ELVIRA = MOEBIUS MODELS


My aspirations for a career in journalism ended with a big "-30-" a long time ago, but some of the profession's "Golden Rules" have stuck with me all these years. One of them was "wrap your fish up in yesterday's newspaper." Another was, when you report in error, always make it right as soon as possible.

And, while I like to think that at least some of the blog posts here at MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD have longer legs than one day, there comes the occasional time when I inadvertently make a mistake.

Yesterday, I posted a blog where I stated that the ELVIRA, MISTRESS OF THE DARK model kit was made by Monarch Models. This was in error. The kit is sold by MOEBIUS MODELS. I have corrected the post so that it reflects the accurate name. Sorry, guys!









No comments: