Monday, August 27, 2012

HIS BITE WAS OUTTA SITE -- SO IS HIS ACTION FIGURE


Got your freak on? Due early next year is a William Marshall as Blacula action figure. Here's the first word:

"Blacula 12in Collectors Figure: "Rising From the Echoing Corridors of Hell, An Awesome Being of the Supernatural - With Satanic Power of Sheer Dread. Chained Forever to a Slavery More Vile Than Any Before Endured...Blacula!" This Soul Cinema classic collector’s item features an exact likeness to William Marshall as Blacula, high quality movie accurate outfit and fully poseable 1/6th scale body. This Bloodsucker, Deadlier than Dracula, is packaged in a deluxe 4-color window box with a fifth panel. "BLACULA His Bite Was Outta Site!"

RELEASE DATE: 01/31/2013

Suggested retail price: $79.99.

1 comment:

The Gill-Man said...

WOW! How incredibly cool is it that Blacula is getting his own action figure? I can honestly say, I never thought I'd see the day...but I'm glad that I am!!!