Monday, October 31, 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD!


As far as Halloween's go, I've seen a bunch of them. The one's where I dressed up and went trick or treating were, of course, the most memorable. I had a prized skeleton costume that I wore until I grew out of it.

The picture above is me in my Dracula outfit in either 1964 or 1965. This is me as a full-fledged Monster Kid. My mom made the cape and my dad made the pendant. I even willingly gave him a bat from my Dracula model to put on it. Like all good parents, they did what they could to make us happy. And, boy, I couldn't have been happier in this outfit! Looking more David Peel than Bela Lugosi with my blond hair, I nevertheless did my best at the Lugosi "hypnotic hand" gesture.


I even put one of these photos in my homemade monster magazine, called simply MONSTERS MAGAZINE. It was accompanied by a quiz that asked what were the three mistakes that are shown. Can you tell what they are?


I hope that all of you who stop by and read my blog, MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD, a very spooky Halloween. Don't forget to brush your teeth!

No comments: